One of the most in-demand players this off-season, Matthijs de Ligt's future could be about to come clearer.
A reported target for Barcelona, Manchester United and Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain are right in the mix to lure the Ajax captain to the French capital.
It is set to be a busy couple of weeks for agent Mino Raiola…
TOP STORY – PSG JUMP AHEAD IN DE LIGT RACE
According to Gianluca Di Marzio, Ligue 1 holders Paris Saint-Germain are in "advanced talks" for Matthijs de Ligt's signature.
After helping Netherlands reach the Nations League final, De Ligt is believed to be close to swapping Ajax for Paris - where PSG are craving Champions League success.
The report claims a deal could be finalised "shortly" after the looming return of director Leonardo from AC Milan, with LaLiga champions Barcelona the only other team in the mix.
- Premier League champions Manchester City and their rivals Manchester United could be pipped to the signing of Benfica sensation Joao Felix by Atletico Madrid, according to The Mirror.
- Tuttosport's front page features Mauro Icardi and fellow Argentine star Paulo Dybala. The story claims Juventus are the only team capable of signing Icardi from Serie A rivals Inter following Antonio Conte's arrival, with Dybala reportedly included in the potential deal.
- According to Tuttomercatoweb, Inter winger Ivan Perisic is a target for Premier League side Leicester City. The 30-year-old Croatia international has also been linked to Arsenal and Manchester United.
Aaron Wan-Bissaka tells Crystal Palace he wants his dream transfer to Man Utd https://t.co/xvZUkDjW4p— Sun Sport (@SunSport) June 11, 2019
- Napoli are preparing a €50million bid for PSV star Hirving Lozano, La Gazzetta dello Sport reports. The Italian side, who have also been linked to Real Madrid outcast James Rodriguez following a two-year loan spell at Bayern Munich, tracked the Mexico international throughout the 2018-19 campaign.
- Tottenham are set to make a new offer for Real Betis and Argentina star Giovani Lo Celso, according to The Mirror. Spurs – who are looking to invest following an unexpected Champions League final berth – reportedly had a £53m bid knocked back for the midfielder.
- According to The Sun, Manchester United target Aaron Wan-Bissaka has asked Crystal Palace to grant him a move to the Red Devils. United – who are also reportedly eyeing Leicester City centre-back Harry Maguire – have already had an offer turned down. Moving further up the field and Sport claims Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side have made contact with Barcelona midfielder Ivan Rakitic following their sixth-place finish in the Premier League.
|Senegal v Algeria: Focus on collective rather than Mane, Mahrez|
|Ronaldo transfer made everyone happy - Kroos|
|F1 Raceweek: Rivals bid to halt Hamilton and Mercedes - Austrian GP in numbers|
|Rhinos land Lui in Lolohea swap deal with Salford|
|It´s not a done deal - Derby owner hopes Lampard to Chelsea falls through|
|Milestones await Silva in Man City great´s final season|
|England captain Houghton a ´major doubt´ for Norway clash|
|Wimbledon puts Federer ahead of Nadal in controversial seedings move|
|Rivaldo defends Messi and Neymar after Van Gaal criticism|
|´Eighth or ninth is not for me´ - Mourinho cold on Newcastle links|
|Gaari´s 25-yard stunner sends Curacao into quarter-finals|
|Foden can replace me at City, says Silva|
|Rumour Has It: Barca eye United´s Lindelof as De Ligt alternative|
|Padres star Machado homers in Baltimore return|
|Gregg Popovich is the San Antonio Spurs – Coles hails legendary NBA coach|
|´I´m not going to the f****** White House´ – Megan Rapinoe|
|Lukaku to Inter? Nothing is impossible says agent|
|Buffon returning to Juve just an idea for now – agent|
|Yankees set MLB record by homering in 28th successive game|
|Lakers should re-sign D´Angelo Russell – Magic Johnson|
|Knicks will ´do everything´ to attract free agents, says president Mills|
|Zion Williamson receives surprise gift & note from Drew Brees|
|I don´t want to be an embarrassment – Thiago Silva outlines retirement plans|
|Wozniacki, Kerber breeze through at Eastbourne|
|Netherlands and Italy to meet in Women´s World Cup quarters as Asian sides exit|
|Silva confirms plans to leave Manchester City|
|Ghana 2 Benin 2: 10-man Black Stars open AFCON campaign with disappointing draw|
|Djokovic surprised by reported Federer, Nadal Wimbledon seedings|
|Bengals´ first-round pick Williams likely out for season|
|Simon eases through at Eastbourne as Murray heads out|
|Everton complete £22million Gomes signing|
|Starc´s stunning Lord´s show sends ominous message to Australia´s World Cup rivals|
|Nigeria v Guinea: Bonus issue overshadows Super Eagles´ preparations|
|Roy ´hopeful´ of facing India, reveals England captain Morgan|
|WATCH: Goretzka´s back-garden brilliance|
|Cameroon 2 Guinea-Bissau 0: Banana and Bahoken get AFCON holders off to winning start|
|Real Madrid to have women´s team in 2019-20|
|England captain Morgan not panicking after back-to-back losses|
|Messi and Ronaldo will be succeeded by Bernardo Silva – Portugal great Futre|
|Australia clinch semi-final spot as England lose again|
|Man United must sign players before selling Pogba – Neville|
|Struggling Hasan will overcome poor form - Mahmood|
|Uganda v Zimbabwe: Cranes captain Onyango ready for familiar foes|
|Lara ´fine´ after being admitted to Mumbai hospital|
|Roma bring in Petrachi as new sporting director|
|Mbappe could play at 2020 Olympics|
|Sign him up! – Kompany backs Lampard for Chelsea job|
|Tottenham target Ndombele plans to leave Lyon, confirms president|
|New Zealand v Pakistan: Sarfraz´s side out to keep semi-final chances alive|
|I have everything to prove – Kompany ready for new chapter at Anderlecht|
|AFC Champions League Review: Kashima and Guangzhou edge thrilling ties|
|Di Biagio claims he did a ´great job´ despite Italy´s early Euro U21s exit|
|F1 Raceweek: Wolff seeking Austrian redemption for Mercedes|
|England fight back after Finch century|
|It´s my big dream - Mane would swap Champions League crown for AFCON success|
|Lara taken to Mumbai hospital with chest pains|
|Egypt v DR Congo: AFCON hosts ponder Salah experiment with last 16 in sight|
|Lampard to Chelsea: Returning heroes - the hits and misses|
|Smith and Warner booed by England fans at Lord´s|
|Torres looking forward to ´perfect finale´ with Iniesta and Villa|
|Paddy Lowe will not return to Williams|
|Derby grant Lampard permission to speak to Chelsea|
|Jean Lucas signs for Lyon amid Ndombele exit talk|
|Wladimir Klitschko rescued from yacht after fire|
|Stephen Curry 10 years on: The six players drafted before the Warriors star|
|Stephen Curry 10 years on: An NBA trailblazer in numbers|
|US president Trump criticises Rapinoe´s anthem protest|
|Stephen Curry 10 years on: Warriors pick the perfect script - ex-college coach|
|Australia turn to Lyon as England stick with Sri Lanka XI|
|Brawn welcomes Hamilton insight on new F1 rules|